Order Get Fresh Magazine : www.fresh-network.com
Online-shop for Raw food, superfoods, supplements, vitamin B 12, cleansing & detoxification, health equipment, skin & hair care etc.
get fresh! – SPRING 2012 – issue 66
* History lessons: Travel back in time with Dr Brian Clement and Karen Magic
* Start growing your own. Elaine Bruce shows you how to get kick-start your windowsill garden
*and much more….
get fresh! – Autumn 2011 – issue 64
* Recipe special: Tasty treats from Jason Vale, Amy Levin and Bernard Brazier
* Going green at work: Being an eco warrior isn’t enough, says Janey Lee Grace. Take the fight to the office too
* Tell us what you think: Your chance to get your thoughts across to the Get Fresh! team and win some fabulous raw treats
* What did the ancients know about longevity? A lot it turns out. Frank Arrigazzi exposes some of their secrets
* Exercise: Brian Clement urges us to get moving and get healthy
* Centre for Naturopathic Medicine: The first of a regular column from the natural medicine experts
* Attention deficit disorder: Karen Ranzi explains how overcoming ADD doesn’t need medication, but a raw diet and a good relationship with your child
* The eyes have it: Iridology can tell us so much about our physical well-being. Naturopathic iridologist Susan Laing explains
* Probiotics: It’s a term that find its way into all sorts of things these days. Kyle Vialli tells us why we should take notice of it and why it’s so important in our diet and digestion
* Magnesium: Dr Philip Weeks reveals why magnesium is an essential part of our diet and how to make sure we get enough
* Start loving yourself and feeling fabulous this autumn with advice from Casey Lorraine Thomas and Brigitte Mars
get fresh! – summer 2011 – issue 63
* Detox special: essential info for a healthier you. Your summer detox plan by Casey Lorraine Thomas; Juicing made simple by Karen Knowler; Mini guide to juice fasting by Max Tuck; and Cleansing your colon can change your life by Frank Arrigazzi.
* The world’s best raw hot spots: Frederic Patenaude introduces the 10 best countries and cities to live the raw food lifestyle, and considers the pros and cons of moving to a tropical paradise.
* When diagnosis is dangerous: Sarah Best interviews Thomas Lodi, M.D. about the little-known risks of cancer biopsies and about a safe, non-invasive and highly accurate alternative testing method.
* Balancing your hormones – the key to beauty at 50, 60 and beyond, by Tonya Zavasta.
* Fashion to die for: Are toxic clothes harming your health? Drs Brian and Anna Maria Clement report.
* Adventures in allotment gardening: Dr Doug Graham looks back at his six years growing fruit and veg on a plot in Sussex.
* Energy and ecstasy: Caroline Shola Arewa discusses sexual energy and its healing powers.
* Get the glow: 10 secrets for great skin, by Sarah Best.
* Are enzymes really the life force in raw foods? Scientific studies suggest otherwise, reports Thomas Billings.
* Feeding babies: How long should you breastfeed, when is the right time to introduce little ones to other foods, and which are the best for them? Karen Ranzi has the answers.
* Subpersonality disorder: Niki Gratrix (pictured on the cover) introduces a little-known drain on health and happiness.
* Is your health insurance in your kitchen? Elaine Bruce outlines a daily diet plan for lifelong wellness.
* Laundry day, the eco way: Beat those washday blues with green alternatives, says Janey Lee Grace.
* Plant-based recipes for peak health: Brendan Brazier introduces four high-energy dishes from his upcoming book, Whole Foods To Thrive.
* Summer greens: Three nutrient-packed salads from raw chef Russell James.
*Plus the latest news, reviews, tips, useful contacts and much, much more